Thursday, October 03, 2019

Denver Co ATHA Biennial

I haven't posted in so long I'm not sure where to start.

In August Patty, Debra, and I went to Denver Colorado for the ATHA Biennial. It was beyond words.
The first two days I sold my necklaces and bracelets.



This was my first time Vending so I wasn't sure what to expect but my jewelry sold really well.
The Spoons have words like Rug Hooker, Imagine, Create, and Wool stamped on them. I hand made each of the rug hooks and the hook earrings and flattened and stamped all the spoons.



 My bracelets are hand woven with silk and wool threads hand dyed by me and they are attached to copper blanks.

Caroline Rapstine and a customer were having as much fun as I was in the Boutique.

It was so fun to see women wearing my jewelry all over the Biennial!

The Vendors and Teachers were outstanding. This picture is of Debra, Patty, me, and Martha Lowery. Meeting Martha was one of the highlights of the Biennial for me.




There were so many more vendors! I bought from all three of these. 
I will share rugs soon!

No comments: