Monday, October 21, 2019

Finished My Big Rug!

When I was at the ATHA Biennial I bought this massive rug pattern from Theresa Rapstine. It is 36"x92" and I hooked it in torn strips. When we had the Hook-In in Shell, WY, Katie Hartner from Woolley Fox color planned it for me. I can't tell you how happy I am with how this rug turned out. It sure doesn't look like it's that big. Patty Tyrrell had to stand on a step stool to photograph it for me. I'm now on the binding and I expect it to take a few days to do.

 At the Hook-In in Shell, Katie Hartner was the Vendor and I bought this beautiful pumpkin kit from her. I was binding it on Saturday and it is now on my table. I am so happy with it.

3 comments:

Daisy Debs said...

Love these so much ! :)

Alex Navarro said...

I love it so much

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.