Monday, December 02, 2019

I've Been Busy

In the last month I have really been getting a lot of rug hooking finished. In fact I've been obsessed.

I hooked the runner from Theresa Rapstine. It matches the pillows I did a couple years ago. I hooked it in a size 10.

 This was a kit I bought in Denver at the ATHA Biennial. It is a Tricia Travis design.

 Then I finished up two pillows I started earlier. I always stuff my pillows and things with snippets. On the blue pillow I made a piping and I did a proddy edge on the heart. The bird is a Two Old Crows design. It was a crock pattern but I wanted it a pillow. The heart was in a Maggie Bonanomi book.

 This little guy, Too Many Cookies, is from  https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBeeTheBear. I ordered the kit and I must say is is one of the best kits I've ever had. It was like Christmas just opening it!

Then I finished Kris Kringle, a Woolley Fox design. He is bound now. This was my first time hooking with Paisley Shawl. I cut it a size 10 and hooked it folded for a perfect size 8. Don't worry, the shawl was beyond repair. I'm hooking another santa right now and I'm using another shawl on his coat. I just love how it looks.
I hope you enjoyed my rug show for the month. I think I need to get out more.

No comments: