Friday, September 26, 2008

Butch and Sundance for Bigfork Bay


I have been so busy finishing up quilts lately! Last week I mailed off 12 finished trunk show quilts, two of which were the new designs and I forgot to get pictures! Sundance is the retriever by David King for Bigfork Bay Cotton Co. Carol Rockwell does the original quilts for the covers and fortunately she took a photo so I am using her photograph of her quilt. He is just fabulous! The other dog coming out this time is a black lab named Butch. Sundance and Butch are two I will definitely have in my personal collection. I haven't done Butch yet but I can't wait! The one here is another one done by Carol Rockwell

The other quilt I didn't get a picture of is a new one of Ty Livingston's called Peek-A-Boo! It is an adorable raccoon peeking out of a pumpkin.

I am very excited about all the new designs coming out so you will have to check back for your sneak peeks. Hopefully I will get better organized and remember to get pictures!

2 comments:

Jeanie Kieft said...

These are so cute!!! Thanks for the sneak peaks. It always is fun to see you ticking off your projects also on your blog!!! You are really putting those projects out!!!

Karen said...

So very cute! :)