Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Randy Turned 20!


Randy turned 20 years old on the 22nd. My youngest is now officially a man . I just have to say that I am so proud of the man he is becoming. I love his compassion for other people and his vision for himself. He has applied for the Operating Engineers Apprenticeship Program in Washington state and so far has passed the test and been interviewed. Notice the "blade" on the cake. Dad picked the cake out. Kenzies fingers really aren't blue, they truned that way when I took the red out of her eyes but I am just too lazy to start over.
The party was really fun. We had Randy's favorite food, taco salad and the cake was a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Talk about an easy party.

1 comment:

Jeanie Kieft said...

I just love this picture!!!
Randy is such a wonderful young man and is truly making such wise decisions about his future!!!
I am so proud of him and how he has grown!!!!