Monday, January 15, 2007

UFO #1 It wasn't even on the list!


I have had this little quilt almost done for so long. Chris and I went on a shop-a-thon to Laramie, Cheyenne, and Ft Collins last year and I took this with me as a project I could work on. I got a few inches of binding done and haven't touched it since. Keep in mind that this monster is 10 1/2"x11 1/2". It took literally minutes to finish! I never finished it because I don't know what to do with it! My kitchen has no free wall space! I think I will add magnets and slap it on the refrigerator!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just darling. I am glad you finished it. Maybe you need to start a trunk for all the quilts you don't know what to do with until you find them a home.

Chris said...

It turned out wonderful. Those huge bindings do take a long time! Amazing that in...what....20 hours of driving you did not finish. It is almost like we were busy. Oh well by then we were lost with the heirloom bug.

So now do you start a new project so you can keep the UFOs in balance? I would.