Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Woolley Wednesday

For Woolley Wednesday I want to show the new packs of my hand dyed wool at Woolin Rouge.
Each of the packs has 5 hand dyed pieces of wool each measuring 5"square. That's why I called them Nickel Packs. I know it's not a very original title but I want everyone to know what they are.  I really had a lot of fun putting them together.
 
I believe my favorite might be Autumn Splendor or Pumpkin Patch.

I made an Orange pack that is great to add to either one of these for all those pumpkins and don't forget the Greens. It's good to collect a lot of green.
 
I hope you go visit my Limited Edition Wool Packs. We can never have enough wool! My next step will be to make some larger packs for all of us rug hookers out there!
 
What colors do you want to see in a pack and what are your favorite sizes?

No comments: