Friday, June 29, 2012

Humming Birdie Pattern


I am so excited! The pattern for The Humming Birdie is now ready to order! Traci Marvel and David Boggs just finished designing the cover and I can't believe how much I love it!

Humming Birdie is the last of the Birdie Table series. Woolin Rouge created one for each season. Seeing how others use our patterns is always so exciting. If you have made any of the Woolin Rouge Designs please send me pictures. I will put them up on the Blog and Bigfork Bay Cotton Co will put them up on their Blog and Facebook as well.

Creating this design with Traci was so much fun. This is Traci's favorite so far. I just can't pick a favorite!.

1 comment:

Sakae Yoshihara said...

Hello Sylvia.
Thank you for follow my blog.
I see your sewing machine work to pleasure!! :D