Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Off to Quilt Market


Tomorrow morning, bright and early, my dear sweet Husband and I are off to Quilt Market in Minneapolis.
I feel so blessed to have a husband who would so graciously drive me to Market. Of course, we are going on vacation when we leave Minneapolis to his home town of Manistique Michigan and then on to visit the kids and grand kids in Lansing, but he's still on a high pedestal with me right now.

My main goal is representing Woolin Rouge and hanging out with my Peeps from Bigfork Bay Cotton Company. The new Woolin Rouge pattern Star Light Snow Bright will be dabeaueing as will the Hippie
Birdie set of Table Runner, Placemat, Napkins, and Napkin Ring.  I have a very long list of my "absolutely have to stop at" booths and I have been in training for Speed Shopping for Sample Spree.

I will be updating with pictures of my favorite "Best of Show" (which is a pattern by Bigfork Bay) and some of the fun and exciting people I run into. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ya'll have fun now! Be safe and I look forward to hearing all about it!! I am headed to Lancaster in two weeks for some great quilt shopping :)