Sunday, May 25, 2014

Coffee Tea or Bee? Mug Rug Patterns

Woolin Rouge is proud to announce our NEW Mug Rug Series, Coffee Tea or Bee!!



Each Mug Rug is 10 1/2"x6 1/2" when finished. Ours are made of wool of course. The patterns are available on our Woolin Rouge Website. Wool Kits will follow this week.
All the stitches used in the Coffee, Tea, or Bee? series is printed on the back of each cover for an easy reference guide.  
I can't tell you how fun it is to have a different rug mug for each of my guests! They make great gifts and go together quickly and easily.
For the thread I use Aurifil Lana Wool Thread. It makes sewing these little gems a breeze! I love the quality of Aurifil so it's an easy choice for me.
These patterns are also available on my Etsy Shop, Sylvia Gauthier Wool.
I just know you will love making these adorable Mug Rugs!
 


No comments: