Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tatanka Buffalo Quilt



Tatanka...and yet another amazing design by Toni Whitney for Bigfork Bay Cotton Company. These quilts just seem to come alive. Everyone who sees this series is just taken back by the beauty of them. Toni's mastery in her art comes through in her quilt patterns. I can't wait to see what comes next.

Patterns are available at Big Horn Quilts http://www.bighornquilts.com/ and patterns and kits are available at Big Fork Bay Cotton Company http://www.bigforkbaycottonco.com/ I highly recommend getting the kits. Their fabrics are picked by the artist herself and it shows. This is another one I absolutely have to have for myself.

If you have a shop and you would like to receive this Trunk Show be sure to call Traci Suzanne Marvel at 1-866-245-5718. You just can't even imagine how stunning these quilts are.

1 comment:

Jeanie Kieft said...

I am just breathless!!! You are right. This is another stunning quilt that I have to have!!!
I love it!!!