Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Vince and Randy Mariners Game


We moved Randy's things to Washington for him the end of September and while we were there Randy got us all Mariners Baseball Tickets. It was the first Pro Baseball game for Shelly, Vince, and I. He and Alan had been to them before. Our friends, the Peranders, went with us. We were in row 14 right behind the 3rd base. It felt like being on the ground. We even did the WAVE during the game. I had my first Ball Park hot dog and being in Seattle I got a latte at the game too.
We had so much fun while we were at Randy's. He has such a nice house. It has plenty of room for me to go out for some of the wonderful sewing events that they have near him.
While we were there, Shelly, Randy, Vince and I went to the ocean and one day we spent walking around downtown Olympia. Randy took me to one of my favorite Quilt Shops, Bayside Quilting, where he bought me a logo sweatshirt, and we had lattes in a cafe on our walk. It was so much fun. We even went into Antique shops. Vince was a perfect child. Well, he was the perfect traveling child the whole trip.
I can't wait to go back. I guess I can probably wait until Spring though since it snowed hard while we went over the pass at Bozeman on the way home. I don't care to go over the passes in the winter. They just aren't fun.

2 comments:

Chris said...

What a great trip. That is all so exciting! Randy and Vince look great, in fact Vince looks a lot like Randy in that photo.

I am so thrilled you had fun!

Jeanie Kieft said...

Looks and sounds like a great trip!!! One that will have lots of happy memories to last a lifetime!!!
I can't wait for you to be able to go to the sewing workshops and conventions that go to that area.