Sunday, May 27, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I don't have any pictures to show this time. I have been so busy since my vacation. Vince has been over every day for his grandma sitting time. He is growing up so quickly, he's 6 months old you know. He finally said "Mama"! Now I need to work on Nana.

The quilting jobs have been pouring in so every spare minute once Vince leaves seems to be going to quilting. Like I mind! When I do get some spare time, I'm working on the Pine Needles Series "In Full Bloom" by McKenna Ryan. I'm doing two at the same time. Kathi Charles and I are doing them together. Jeanie is picking out another series to do too since she got her Farm one done. I have decided to start on a Christmas one in the middle of all of these that's called "When Friends Gather". I don't know why I'm doing it. I don't have a single place to put it. I guess I can take one down at Christmas time. Like I need to start changing them with the seasons......I could you know......Maybe that's not a bad idea after all! (you can tell I'm getting old when I start talking to myself in my blog)

Before vacation I was making matching outfits for Kenzie and Peanut (Elizabeth) so I have got to get back to those too. Peanut is 3 and Kenzie is 5. The outfits have rick rack flowers on them and since they are for summer I had really better get with it.

Randy has been in Washington at the Operating Engineers School in Ellensburg. On the weekends he goes to either Lacey or Sedro Wooley. So far he's gone deep sea fishing on the ocean and gone to a Mariners/Yankees baseball game. He's camping in the mountains by Sedro Wooley this weekend. I think he might be learning a lot in school too. I sure miss him but I am so proud of him for doing such a great job. Only 50 applicants were accepted out of 1200 so we are really excited.

1 comment:

Jeanie Kieft said...

Maybe no pictures but you sure have a lot going on!!!
I am so proud of Randy and just know he is going to be top of the class!!!